Connect Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer to wifi [FIXED]
This blog is about "How to connect Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer to wifi". Do you own Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer but you still comes downstairs with your laptop to print a document. Well your printer is a wireless printer so, but get a cup of coffee choose your comfortable place to work and study and print your documents without touching it.
How to connect Brother Printer to wifi?
Brother Printer Costumer Support
Call Now: +1–850–250–3133
First of all, get your Network Name (SSID) & Network Key ( Password) Handy. Now let's move Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer Wifi Setup.
Easy steps to connect Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer to Wifi
First, you have to reboot your printer.
- Turn on your Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer
- To reset the wireless connection press the Menu button. Then Press Ok
- Select Network Reset.
- Press 1 to select Yes.
- Press 1 again to confirm the reboot
- The printer will now reboot and the network reset has been successfully done.
Now connect It to a wifi network
- Click on the ‘Menu’ tab on the machine’s control panel and press OK.
- Select ‘Network’ and press OK.
- Select the ‘LAN’ option and again press OK.
- Find the ‘WLAN’ and click on ‘OK’ to confirm and wait for ‘WLAN enable’ to flash on your screen. After this step, wait for a moment as it will then start the wireless network wizard.
- The device will now look for the network and display lists of available SSID’s, select the one SSID with which you wish to connect and press ‘OK’.
- Enter the network key and press ‘ok’ and then select yes in order to apply your settings.
- The device will now attempt to connect to the wireless device that you had selected. If your wireless device is successfully connected, the machine’s ‘LCD’ screen will display the status as ‘connected’.
- Download the printer driver software and your machine is ready to print.
How to Print Wlan Report in Brother printer
Press Menu on the touch screen.
Press the Up or Down arrow to display Print Reports.
Press Print Reports.
Press the Up or Down arrow to display WLAN Report.
Press WLAN Report.
Press Black (Mono) Start, Color (Colour) Start or Start.
Post a Comment