Connect Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer to wifi [FIXED]
This blog is about "How to connect Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer to wifi". Do you own Brother MFC-L2710DW Printer but you still comes downstairs with your laptop to print a document. Well your printer is a wireless printer so, but get a cup of coffee choose your comfortable place to work and study and print your documents without touching it.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ tab on the machine’s control panel and press OK.
- Select ‘Network’ and press OK.
- Select the ‘LAN’ option and again press OK.
- Find the ‘WLAN’ and click on ‘OK’ to confirm and wait for ‘WLAN enable’ to flash on your screen. After this step, wait for a moment as it will then start the wireless network wizard.
- The device will now look for the network and display lists of available SSID’s, select the one SSID with which you wish to connect and press ‘OK’.
- Enter the network key and press ‘ok’ and then select yes in order to apply your settings.
- The device will now attempt to connect to the wireless device that you had selected. If your wireless device is successfully connected, the machine’s ‘LCD’ screen will display the status as ‘connected’.
- Download the printer driver software and your machine is ready to print.